Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at picking up a set of 2015 lower fairing. Looking to see what others have paid for a set of superior blue? What's a good price? I see the price in the hd parts mag. I have friends that have paid less for items. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
Looking at picking up a set of 2015 lower fairing. Looking to see what others have paid for a set of superior blue? What's a good price? I see the price in the hd parts mag. I have friends that have paid less for items. Thanks for the help.
You might consider sending pc pain an email on pricing for lowers. He is a member here and gives a discount to members. He is out of a HD dealer in Texas, I think he is a parts manager there. I have been happy with what I have ordered with him.

Reactions: johnnynitro

·
Registered
34 Posts
I might have to do that too, Mysterious Red Sunglow is pretty pricy in the HD Catalog

·
Registered
112 Posts
You might consider sending pc pain an email on pricing for lowers. He is a member here and gives a discount to members. He is out of a HD dealer in Texas, I think he is a parts manager there. I have been happy with what I have ordered with him.
I just bought a set of vivid black vented lowers from PC PaiN for $579.96 shipped. He is located at Horny Toad H-D in Temple, TX. I couldn't get them any cheaper. Normal dealer cost where I am in Eastern Kansas is around $699.00.

PC PaiN ----> Jon Horton ----> Parts Manager @ Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® | Temple, Texas | hornytoadhd.com

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Jon is awesome. Have saved me lots of $ in the past few years. I always buy from him. Stopped by on way home from SW and met him. Great guy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts