Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i saw a thread about a cover that goes on the rear signal bar from kuryakyn #3156 it hides the wires after you take off the reflector i was looking for it but cant find correct # for 2015 roadglide special any body try making one fit or have the correct # thx

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When i go to order it and put in the bike info it tells me it does not fit did you have any problem with it

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Not sure why it wouldn't. If it works on the the street glide, it'll work on the roadies. Same light bars.

·
Registered
683 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
When i go to order it and put in the bike info it tells me it does not fit did you have any problem with it
Ya. I ignored that. Some thing have never been updated by model.year. so you'll see fits 15 but not 16. Its just they didn't update models and years. That link was right from my "previous purchases tab" on Amazon b

·
Registered
683 Posts
Here's the HD one. Had I seen this first I'd have got it.

https://mstore.harley-davidson.com/store/center-mount-auxiliary-running---brake-light

I dont think either is made black. But some krylon will do the job pretty quick. I paint my speaker grill gloss black to match my inner fairing and it's a dead on match.
Thanks!

Probably be better off with painting the Kurry one since it’s so much less $. The lighted ones on the Kurry web page are on clearance for $55, haven looked anywhere else yet.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Thanks!

Probably be better off with painting the Kurry one since it’s so much less $. The lighted ones on the Kurry web page are on clearance for $55, haven looked anywhere else yet.
I was going to say that. But I dont like to suggest how people do things. Lol. I'd have an easier time painting the 20$ part over the 120$ part.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts