Road Glide banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last week I have been in 4 dealers in Maine and New Hampshire.
( Central ME, North Country, L.A. and Laconia ) All have a good size inventory of 2015. L.A had 10 or more, most gold. Laconia had some that they had put bars and aircleaners on. 12 flat or gloss black, several blue and a red one in the tent. North Country and Central Me have 6 or more each. Couple CVO's at each dealer too.

If the rest of the country is loaded up, or HD overbuilt, I gotta think there are some deals on 15's coming as the 16's are less than 2 month away.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
The CT dealers are in the same boat and the dealer I was at in Virginia last week same thing. My guess is that who ever wanted one got it when they where first released and now the rest just sit around. Maybe if the MOCO eats a bunch of them they will lower there prices. Either way I wouldn't buy another new HD just fed up with the MOCO period!!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Seems to be quite a few in these areas also. We'll soon see if it will relate to good deals!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
3 new ones at local dealer, 1 used with 1,500 miles. Reason I know is I am looking. Time to trade the 2013.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I went to a local dealer last weekend and they had at least 100+ new bikes outside and I asked a buddy's girl friend the works in book keeping and she said they had over 220 bikes in stock!!! The down side is they have to put about half of the bikes outside rain or shine just to have room to operate!

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
Yep, just got an ultra low for the wife to ride got this offer with 2,000 off msrp

Text Font Organism Photography Line

We are happy with the deal.

We were too early to get the 500 in clothes/ equipment though ???

I'm starting to think their might be something big happening next year-
Bigger motors?????maybe

·
Administrator
13,731 Posts
When I got the 08 RG , it was this time of year in 08 and the dealer did the same thing with me , $500 in house gift certificate , with 10% off if used at time of purchase ..

Every dealer I have stopped at in the last month has a ton of 15's on the floor as well .. Several have quite a few RG's , HD of Macon GA had probably half their new inventory in RG's ..

Mine is fine , it's paid for and while I really like the CVO , and while I can afford it , I aint looking for another payment ..

Don't have to have new ..

JtB

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm looking as well..

Things must be slow because I had a dealer offer me 10.5k on trade for my Kawi Concours 14 sight unseen...2nd dealer knocked 1k off MSRP over the phone on a clean deal just to start..

buyers market on a clean deal it would appear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.