Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
What was the temp and humidity? If it was really hot and had high humidity that could affect the numbers in a negative way. Curves look pretty good but I would've thought they could have tuned out that small dip at around 2k rpms. Aside from the numbers how does it feel to you? That's the most important thing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Did you get it tuned or just a dyno run

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had the bike tuned. Temps were quite warm with moderately high humidity. I suspect the V & H I have n restrict performance too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A good 2-1-2 exhaust and you can count on some better numbers I'm sure. I really believe that V&H Super Radius is holding you back a little although I bet it sounds good.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yours was actually a little better than mine. 79 max power 98 torque. VH true duals w/Rhinehart mufflers, SE tuner and Roland Sands intake.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Both of yours were better than mine.
Rhinehart Slim True-Duals 4" with Stage 1 and tune. I thought it would be a lot better as well. The mpg is not great either. Averaging around 33-35

·
Registered
42 Posts
Both of yours were better than mine.
Rhinehart Slim True-Duals 4" with Stage 1 and tune. I thought it would be a lot better as well. The mpg is not great either. Averaging around 33-35

Ditto, I have the same set up as you and I'm lucky to hit 34 mpg, of course I only have about 1900 miles on, so probably needs a few more break in miles!

·
Registered
73 Posts
First to Acesneights. We should meet up and ride. Plus, I don't know if my numbers are inflated or yours are low :confused: My dyno was done is when the humidity was about 75% and temp was 79 degrees that day.

I posted my numbers in another thread. Not sure I can post them again here. I'll try.

My numbers were 90.11 hp and 111.63 torque

·
Registered
73 Posts
Exhaust are Freedom Performance True Duals. They look just like the true duals on the 96" motors. I run Big Boar 2.5" baffle slip ons. HD race tune

Aces: I will definitely be there. I usually hit Whitts Inn, Long Acre and the Sugar Shack on Thursdays. Then ride Southern Indiana on Sundays.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My mileage is very good but I just rolled over 6000 miles. Perhaps yours might improve. Thanks for posting your results to compare.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I just hit 1500. I've already talked to the dealer about a free re-tune after I get a few more miles on it. Coming from my 1998 RG EVO that got 48-52 mpg this is a big drop. Hell my Camry V6 gets 29 mpg.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Any comments? For some reason I was expecting more HP....
That exhaust is probably the main reason for the low HP #'s. Unfortunately that's one off the down falls of having an exhaust that short vs. a 2-1 or 2-1-2.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I just had my bike tuned by Bean @ big boyz in Agusta Maine.and my #s were also surprisingly low 75/90 bike runs great and I'm getting 42 mph I'm running s&s air cleaner and new Dragula 2 and tts master tune

·
Registered
36 Posts
dozer, I'm praying I don't get numbers like that. Any reason why you would get that low numbers? I'm installing the dragula 2 and a PM max hp air cleaner. I'm thinking the tuner I'll take it to uses direct link.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts