Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to fit 4 speakers in the new fairing? If so can you provide pics and details?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I've not heard of any thus far. I'm sure others with more knowledge will chime in.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought I had seen it buried in one of the 2015 audio threads but now I cant find it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'd be interested to see also. I wasn't sure about this so decided on upgraded fairing speakers, saddlebag lid speakers, and an amp to run all 4 speakers.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm not an audio expert, but I'm going to assume that a solo rider could hear it better and benefit mostly from speakers in front of him/her. That being said, upgrading to better mids and tweets in the standard positions and adding bass speakers in the vertical area of the fairing on the inside next to the fork tubes....with an appropriate amp, of course. If there's such a thing as a "slim bass speaker", and if there enough depth in the area I've described, it's installation would obviously require cutting holes on that piece of real estate and perhaps a grill that's no mire than 1.5" proud. Just thinking/sharing out loud here...dunno if it's even possible. Thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts