Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have the V&H power duals, with 4in. Rineharts, and a RSD Slam AC, with the FP3 tuner. I still want a little more sound, and a little more power. I'm leaning towards adding a stage 4 and be done with it. I know some don't like it, but if I'm on the road, and have a problem, I can go to any HD dealer, and it shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: 1st_HD_Glide

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am running the Basani Exhaust, Screaming Eagle tuner, Fueling Cams, and Roland Sands high Intake. I like it a lot. Great power and sound.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Supertrapp Fatshots w/closed endcap, K&N filter under stock AC cover, Power Vision, stock cam on my 2015 RGS.

I like it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
How great is this website, Harley and of course the riders! One questions, with endless answers. Exactly why I read!

Truly great!

H

·
Administrator
10,996 Posts
So where is the yella glide :confused:

I want the bars :cool:

They look much cooler in person than in a pitcher

JtB

·
Administrator
10,996 Posts
Good deal , I C you did a few changes since we rode last .. :eek:

The fork boots look great ;)

JtB

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the FM 2-1-2 stainless pipe, V&H Monster Rounds, Pro Billet A/C, and Power Vision. Sounds and performs great! Waiting on Fuel Moto to test cams before deciding but the woods 555's are what I'm looking at.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got the D&D fat cat, SG race tuner with big A/C kit too.
Here's a few shots of the exhaust, I like the sound too. Once I hit the 1000 mile mark, I'll take it back in for the full out dyno.
Happy as hell with what I got, sound good.......should run and sound better after the 1k mark.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like them as well. How's your mileage with them?. Mine dropped when I installed them on my '12RG.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Dang that Fat Cat looks good. I just had mine installed with S&S stealth breather and 555 cams. I was told it pulled 115 tq on the dyno today but I can't get off to pick it up until next weekend.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like them as well. How's your mileage with them?. Mine dropped when I installed them on my '12RG.
Hadn't got to ride it long enough to tell, just picked it up last night.
The weather looks killer for this weekend, so I should be able to get in a couple of good rides thru the hill country.
Looking forward to putting a helluva lot miles on her this year. LOL!

·
Registered
19 Posts
My buddy just did the DiD fat cats se race tuner and se intake. 88 hp 102.87 torque. factory cams. Just little info.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Black 4" RCX slip-ons + PM SuperGas + Stage1 download when ridden out of the dealership at delivery. Still running the cats (Cal:mad:) and it wasn't dyno'd...but...it sounds great and runs strong and is fun enough for now to haul my 250lbs around lol. Not too obnoxious for me at cruising speeds (75~85 mph) and occasionally pops on decel.....hmmm:confused:

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still undecided. Thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts