Road Glide banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents,
I am building my 2015 RGS. I ordered a renegade Baxter Phantom cut 21. I ordered the chrome front end for the bike as well. I really need to know if I need to lower the front after adding the wheel? I have heard it both ways so many times. The 2015 comes with a 19-inch wheel factory. If I go with the 21 and a 120 tire...do I need to lower 1-inch?? And if so, what kit is there for the 2015?? Anyone?

·
Super Moderator
13,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Some people , (like me) lower the front to improve the stance and look. You don't have to lower the front, I know several people with 21" wheels who didn't change anything. Also, if you do decide to lower the front, Progressive has a kit out for the 2014 up HD touring models.

·
Super Moderator
13,524 Posts
Oops, sorry I forgot about the fender spacers for the 15. :thumbup::cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum. Some people , (like me) lower the front to improve the stance and look. You don't have to lower the front, I know several people with 21" wheels who didn't change anything. Also, if you do decide to lower the front, Progressive has a kit out for the 2014 up HD touring models.
Perfect! Thanks guys. I ordered a whole new chrome front end. The chrome fender spacer, Progressive lowering springs, Renegade Baxter Phantom Cut 21 incher, their rotors....everything. Went ahead and changed the handlebars too. KST 12 Inch rise Double Trouble. It all goes on next Tues. We will see how it goes.

Pics to come.

·
Registered
12 Posts
New to this... But I just got my 2015 RGS, I'm 5'10 /260 and I feel like "baby Huey" on it... Lol. Other than a diet, lol. What can I do to make the front end look bigger? I feel like I tower over the bike! Any info is appreciated... Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.