Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys looking to purchase a 2015 road glide base model . I would also like to upgrade to the touch screen with GPS at the time of purchase. I have found several dealers willing to sell the base model without security for r$20,000 . They all want an additional $1800 for the upgrade. I had 1 dealer want my old radio + 1800. I have been told that there are dealers doing the upgrade at the point of sale for $800. Can anyone confirm this? Is $20,000 a good Price for the base model?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Okay guys looking to purchase a 2015 road glide base model . I would also like to upgrade to the touch screen with GPS at the time of purchase. I have found several dealers willing to sell the base model without security for r$20,000 . They all want an additional $1800 for the upgrade. I had 1 dealer want my old radio + 1800. I have been told that there are dealers doing the upgrade at the point of sale for $800. Can anyone confirm this? Is $20,000 a good Price for the base model?
You would be at $21,800. I just bought my special for less than that. Just negotiate a good deal on the special

·
Registered
6 Posts
if I had it to do over again, I would get the non upgraded radio and just wait till someone made an adapter for a aftermarket radio. I would then buy an aftermarket radio that had nav in it. The 6.5 infotainment system is not what it is cracked up to be. Read about it in the audio section.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you sir I will check it out
if I had it to do over again, I would get the non upgraded radio and just wait till someone made an adapter for a aftermarket radio. I would then buy an aftermarket radio that had nav in it. The 6.5 infotainment system is not what it is cracked up to be. Read about it in the audio section.

·
Administrator
2,716 Posts
I guess it is a matter of opinion. I absolutely love the 6.5 info system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.