Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stock fender (with lights), saddle bags (no lids), side skirt panels, fuel dash and a tour pak for sale. All of the parts came off my 2015 Road Glide Special. Denim Black. I bought the tour pak from a guy....it did not come with the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I have the stock fender (with lights), saddle bags (no lids), side skirt panels, fuel dash and a tour pak for sale. All of the parts came off my 2015 Road Glide Special. Denim Black. I bought the tour pak from a guy....it did not come with the bike.
What's pricing? What kind of tour pak, details?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rear Fender with lights $150
Saddle Bags $100
Side Skirts $50
Tank Dash $25
Tour Pak $500 It's a King pak with the Harley LED Rack mounted on it.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I'm interested in all parts except for the tour pak. So I have many questions. Which lights with the rear fen? Tri bar or run/brake/turn bullets. Are prices for bags and side panels each or pair? Looks a bit far to drive so I'm also wondering about shipping, thanks
That's under 300 miles. There and back in one day. Or, load up the bike and make a weekend of it riding the lake or mountain roads in the area.

I would do that on my motorcycle if I had a trailer to put the parts in. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tour pak is pending sale.

I attached a pic of the rear fender. The light set up is stock for a 2015 Roadglide special. I had them plastidipped (peels right off if you want) black to match my bike. There is a hairline scratch on the rear fender. See pic

The bags and side panel prices are for the pair.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts