Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I removed my rear fender today. After reinstalling it, my brake light bulbs blew. I didn't unhook the battery while doing this, so I assume when I hooked the lights back up it caused them to blow. Threequestions:
How do I replace the bulbs?
Is this one of those things where I have to replace the whole bracket just to fix the blown bulbs? (I assume so given that Harley does weird things like this)
Lastly, will Harley cover this? It is my fault, however will they still replace the bracket if that is what has to happen?

· Registered
108 Posts
I removed my rear fender today. After reinstalling it, my brake light bulbs blew. I didn't unhook the battery while doing this, so I assume when I hooked the lights back up it caused them to blow. Threequestions:
How do I replace the bulbs?
Is this one of those things where I have to replace the whole bracket just to fix the blown bulbs? (I assume so given that Harley does weird things like this)
Lastly, will Harley cover this? It is my fault, however will they still replace the bracket if that is what has to happen?
Theres a slit on the cap you can slide a screwdriver in and pop it off. then you can just change the bulbs

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Gotta ask. What mod did you make that you needed to remove the rear fender?

· Registered
10,584 Posts
Gotta ask. What mod did you make that you needed to remove the rear fender?
He wanted to clean the top of the tire. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.