Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is my first new Harley (well almost new) 2nd Harley I have owned. I picked this up at my local HD shop with 487 miles on it. Pretty much stock except RCX 4" slip-on's and the back rest. I picked it up mid September and now have about 2500 miles on it. Since I got it I have done the DIY hidden stock antenna, Klock werks 14" sport flare windshield, acquired a set of custom highway peg mounts, a set of grips and gutted the cat out of the stock head pipe. I am planning on adding a chopped tour pack, upgraded speakers/amp, air cleaner and tuner. I'll post some of the pictures I have so far. Im going to try and get a video of the pipes this week while its still nice enough to ride.

Day I picked it up with my dad
[/URL][/IMG]

Added the windshield.
[/URL][/IMG]

Polished the custom mounts
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Few more pics

Mounts installed
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Side shot from yesterday
[/URL][/IMG]

Me and my boys
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice ride. I like the color. At just over 400 miles I would call it new. Congrats!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice ride.. Can you tell me more on this stock hidden antenna?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks.. Going to give it a try, mainly listen to music on my phone but like the radio once in a while.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Welcome. That is a really cool picture of you guys in the background with the bike.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, that is one of our favorite places for pictures. Here is toy I sold to buy my RG. My dad is a member on the forum as well, sj01fltri. He got me hooked on the road glides, I was looking a the street glide until I rode his lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks, that is one of our favorite places for pictures. Here is toy I sold to buy my RG. My dad is a member on the forum as well, sj01fltri. He got me hooked on the road glides, I was looking a the street glide until I rode his lol.
Toys come and go.. The memories and good times you'll have riding a motorcycle will last forever.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is a short video of the RCX 4" slip-on's with a gutted stock head pipe. May have to turn the volume up its kinda low for some reason.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its been a while since I have had time for updates. I made a few changes this winter nothing major. Dad made a custom shifter linkage.

I added a new derby cover and timing cover

I had the speaker grills painted glossy black

I also added the chopped tour-pak

I plan on changing the shifter pegs out to the stream line style and adding the spoiler to the tour-pak before riding season.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts