Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at doing an upgrade from the stock exhaust system but not sure if what the best one and the least cost way to go is. I have priced out what Harley has and want some other options to look at. I want a louder system for the bike and some better performance also. I am looking at the fuel management system along with air cleaner set-up also. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Lots of choices and it mostly depends on what sound you prefer. My first choice would be D&D 2into1 but it is on the loud side of the spectrum. Search some YouTube videos for sound clips of different exhaust and even hang out at your local dearler listening to different bikes and ask the owners of the ones you like about what they have. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I would personally suggest a D&D FatCat. Ran them on a few bikes and hands down awesome performance and sound. Coincidentally I have one for sale as well off of my'15 if you have any interest.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Fuelmoto is solid performance!!! Also, welcome your first post.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I went with Cobra Speedster Duals W/Power Port. Nice sound. Might not be the best for performance, but look great, sound great, and are better than stock for sure.

As far as high flow air cleaners, go with what you like the looks of. They all give more air than needed. Not one really is better than others, nothing you'll ever notice.

Tuners.. comes down to what your plans are. Stage 1 and done? Don't need anything real fancy or expensive. Are you planning on bumping up to stage 2, 3 4? Get one that'll expand and tune for the up grades. Have fun with your search.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ended up going with Vance and Hines dresser duels, Eliminator slip in’s, grenade air intake with the Fuel Pack 3. Love the performance so far and still deciding on if I will do any auto tuning. Thank you all for your input.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts