Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am reluctantly selling my 15 Road Glide Special. My work van cratered out on me today so I need a new van for my business so the bike has to go. It has only 414 miles! I bought it new last October from my local HD dealer. The remaining factory warranty comes with the bike. It it is immaculate condition, not a mark or scratch on it. I have added a few things to the bike. Color matched new style factory lowers, chrome wheels front and rear. They are the factory wheels in chrome. Klock Werks windshield. It works great. I can run 80 all day long with minimal buffeting. Comes with a Sundowner seat with sissy bar and a passenger backrest. I put a set of RCX slip on's. They sound great. s you guys are aware the Special comes with the upgraded radio with GPS, Intercom, Bluetooth and a USB phone charger outlet. I bought the bike last October from my local dealer. Asking $23,000 OBO

The bike is located in Spring TX 77389 zip.
Thanks for lookin!

UPDATE: Price reduced to $22,000.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have another bike in the garage. So all is not lost. My van cratered in the sense that it is over the hill in age. Repairs are accumulating and not worth the investment with a 15 year old truck. Picking up another one tomorrow. Function is more important than luxury. So all is still good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts