Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sold!

2015 ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL...VIVID BLACK...$18900 obo
SPECIAL HAS ABS, KEYLESS START FOB, BOOM STEREO 6.5" SCREEN ALL STANDARD...

HAS ONLY 8600 MILES...GARAGE KEPT....HARDLY RIDDEN REALLY...last fall had the PROGRESSIVE MONO-TUBES stock height installed!

IT HAS HAD BOTH 1K AND 5K SERVICES PERFORMED AT DEALER...
STOCK SEAT WITH MAYBE 500 MILES ON IT...
COMES WITH STOCK FACTORY WINDSHIELD...
BACKREST STAYS WITH ME....

EXTRAS!

VANCE AND HINES POWER DUALS FOR A HEADER PIPE, AND VANCE AND HINES TWIN SLASH MUFFLERS.
VANCE AND HINES FP3 FUEL PAK TUNER THAT LINKS WITH YOUR PHONE...
FACTORY FOG LIGHTS INSTALLED AT DEALER WITH A PROPER ON/OFF SWITCH (FACTORY LOOK)...
FACTORY LED BRAKE/TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS ON THE BAGS WITH DARKENED LENS SO YOU CAN'T REALLY SEE THEM UNTIL THEY COME ON...KEEPS THE CLEAN LOOK...
CHROME LOWER FORKS UP FRONT...
CUSTOM DYNAMIC LED TURN SIGNALS WITH SMOKED LENS FRONT AND BACK...
CURRENTLY HAS VINDIKTA WILDKATS FOR HANDLEBARS...IF YOU DON'T WANT THESE I HAVE STOCK BARS...I WOULDN'T MIND KEEPING THESE...
UPGRADED STEREO WITH RF AMP AND FOCAL SPEAKERS...

NEVER BEEN DOWN OR ABUSED...NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES OF ANY NATURE...
CLEAN/SOLID BIKE THAT SHINES BRIGHT AND LOOKS GREAT!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR WIFE FOR PERMISSION DO IT BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME...IF YOUR RICH UNCLE IS FINANCING THIS TRANSACTION GET THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME....IF YOU THINK I'LL TAKE $12K, STOP THINKING THIS! DON'T WASTE MY TIME AND I WON'T WASTE YOURS...OH! I DO NOT NEED HELP SELLING THANK YOU...

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! PICS TO COME, BUT YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT THIS LOOKS LIKE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ONE...

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
FYI your caps lock key is stuck.

2015 ROAD GLIDE SPECIAL...VIVID BLACK...$18900
SPECIAL HAS ABS, KEYLESS START FOB, BOOM STEREO 6.5" SCREEN ALL STANDARD...

HAS ONLY 8600 MILES...GARAGE KEPT....HARDLY RIDDEN REALLY...last fall had the PROGRESSIVE MONO-TUBES stock height installed!

IT HAS HAD BOTH 1K AND 5K SERVICES PERFORMED AT DEALER...
STOCK SEAT WITH MAYBE 500 MILES ON IT...
COMES WITH STOCK FACTORY WINDSHIELD...
BACKREST STAYS WITH ME....

EXTRAS!

VANCE AND HINES POWER DUALS FOR A HEADER PIPE, AND VANCE AND HINES TWIN SLASH MUFFLERS.
VANCE AND HINES FP3 FUEL PAK TUNER THAT LINKS WITH YOUR PHONE...
FACTORY FOG LIGHTS INSTALLED AT DEALER WITH A PROPER ON/OFF SWITCH (FACTORY LOOK)...
FACTORY LED BRAKE/TURN SIGNAL LIGHTS ON THE BAGS WITH DARKENED LENS SO YOU CAN'T REALLY SEE THEM UNTIL THEY COME ON...KEEPS THE CLEAN LOOK...
CHROME LOWER FORKS UP FRONT...
CUSTOM DYNAMIC LED TURN SIGNALS WITH SMOKED LENS FRONT AND BACK...
CURRENTLY HAS VINDIKTA WILDKATS FOR HANDLEBARS...IF YOU DON'T WANT THESE I HAVE STOCK BARS...I WOULDN'T MIND KEEPING THESE...
UPGRADED STEREO WITH RF AMP AND FOCAL SPEAKERS...

NEVER BEEN DOWN OR ABUSED...NEVER HAD ANY ISSUES OF ANY NATURE...
CLEAN/SOLID BIKE THAT SHINES BRIGHT AND LOOKS GREAT!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR WIFE FOR PERMISSION DO IT BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME...IF YOUR RICH UNCLE IS FINANCING THIS TRANSACTION GET THE MONEY IN YOUR BANK BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME....IF YOU THINK I'LL TAKE $12K, STOP THINKING THIS! DON'T WASTE MY TIME AND I WON'T WASTE YOURS...OH! I DO NOT NEED HELP SELLING THANK YOU...

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! PICS TO COME, BUT YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT THIS LOOKS LIKE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ONE...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts