Road Glide banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just swapped out the whole stock Harley setup, and went with a Kenwood Single Din, using the Metra Kit, Cerwin Vega B2 amp and Hertz HCX 165 in the fairing. We cant get the bar controls to control the radio and the Axxess Readout doesn't work. Also my speakers are clear until a little bass and it sounds like crap and we have the bass turned all the way down. Harley has no idea of what to do, I gave them 2 numbers of guys to call, and they just refuse to put their ego aside and call and get help. One guy was the one who actually put the kit together for so all the would do is have to plug it in and the other is a guy who was going to install the system in Atlanta and said there was a 20 min solution to this problem. One is telling me to cut holes in the pods so the speaker can breathe and the other is saying done cut holes in the pods, just tune the radio and amp properly

·
Registered
6 Posts
Turn your gains down, make sure the loudness setting is off on the headunit. Depending on which headunit you have, you want to set the internal crossover so that you are not playing the speakers at full range.

Also whoever wired if for you to make it plug and play could have messed up. You could also have a bad unit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.