Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought her brand new summer 2015. Been slowly tweaking things to my liking. This has been the 1st project that’s required actual fabrication and custom work. My Shark now has Conley’s Retro Sport leather T-Baggs fitted.

I know everyone is into the big wheel or fat tire bagger craze but I wanted to go another direction. I’ve always loved the look of The FXR/Dyna club style bikes. But i really enjoy riding but my Roadglide and didn’t want to do a build that would essentially create 2 bikes for the same purpose. I already have a Hayabusa sport bike so speed isn’t an issue. Just wanna do something that gives it a more stream lined sportier appearance. Once I finish up with the cosmetics I’ll dump some $$$ into the engine and call it a day

Attachments

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Like all the red stitching. You putting them tall as riser bars on it too?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah not gonna put the T-Bars on it.... Wanted to but I talked to a company and they said I would lose the steering lock and accessory function on my ignition switch. So I ordered a set of FXR’s new Motorwitch handlebars.

Got those bars and a few other things I still have to get put on. Waiting till this fall/winter to get all the new stuff added on.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
It would look good parked next to my Moto Guzzi.

Did you happen to see this bike at Sturgis? Looks like the Flying Fortress was your inspiration.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would look good parked next to my Moto Guzzi.

Did you happen to see this bike at Sturgis? Looks like the Flying Fortress was your inspiration.
No I had my heads powdercoated before Moto Guzzi and HD started putting it on their CVO’s.

Bike was already flat black w/ pinstripes from the factory. I just removed chrome and added to the color scheme

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thats not true. I have West Coast MX T-Bars and have all functions as it did stock

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts