Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Don't think so. The mounting is a little different. For sure won't look the same. Lines of the 2015 bars are totally different. Maybe someone else with a 15 will know for sure.

·
Registered
490 Posts
sell your '13 guards to recoop some of the cost of new 15 guards.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I love the new bag guards and considered a pair and from the research I've done just by comparing the bags and how they fit I think it can be done but there will be a couple of modifications needed to make them work. First, and my biggest deterrent, is they will stick out about an inch farther than they should resulting in a goofy look. Secondly is how they are angled (probably gonna take some twisting). Thirdly there will be the requirement to make them work with our lower bag supports. The '14+ lower bag supports are quite a bit shorter resulting in the connecting point on the bag guards being longer.

While I've not done a complete bag support swap I can't with no doubt confirm it's not plug and play, but from simply putting a pair of '14 bags on my bike and noticing the fit I notice that the angle of the '12 bag guards didn't match the angle of the '14 saddlebag. This leads me to believe that the angle on the front of the bag is different between the -'13 and '14+ bikes are different. If that's indeed the case then the newer bag guards will also sit at a different angle resulting in the guard being closer (if not touching) to the bottom of the bag than the top of the bag.

If you pursue the swap do up a post outlining the changes you've had to make.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts