Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Laughlin River run Meet & Greet is on!
As always RG forum members are welcome to the meet & greet which will be in the same place as the last meet & greets we had.
The M&G will be a O'Leary's Pub which is on the AZ side on AZ HWY 95 @ 11:00 AM on Friday April 29th.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Can't Go

I miss going to the River Run. :crying:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I'll be heading down friday morning for the meet. Looking forward to seeing some old faces, and meeting some new. How about a ride to Oatman after?? Nothing like the smell of fresh donkey dung to get worked up for lunch.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
We are going to miss the Run this year. You guys have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
My brother DesertRiderAZ and I had a great time. Iron Mark, Stray Mutt, Z-shark, Joeker67, I'm missing a couple of names but it was a pleasure meeting you guys. I hope everyone got home safe, I'm still lingering in AZ a couple more days before heading back to NJ

·
Super Moderator
2,874 Posts
My brother DesertRiderAZ and I had a great time. Iron Mark, Stray Mutt, Z-shark, Joeker67, I'm missing a couple of names but it was a pleasure meeting you guys. I hope everyone got home safe, I'm still lingering in AZ a couple more days before heading back to NJ
Great meeting you, John, and the others. Hope to see you again next year on the glide! Catch you at SW 6.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was nice meeting everyone again and hope to see everyone next year.
Ride safe! :grin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts