Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I offer up my 2016 FLTRU two tone red with 19000 miles. It has brand new tires, new front pads and all three fluids serviced. It is in Dunedin, Florida. Never been dropped or otherwise damaged. Contact at [email protected] Asking $19K

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
First post needs a hearty welcome...Hearty Welcome!:nerd:pixs are nice..:nerd:

·
Registered
360 Posts
forum rules require pictures .. or the thread will be deleted ...
Pictures??!! Good luck with that. I tried for an hour to post pics tonight. This is the only forum I have never been able to post pics on. Is there some kind of pixie dust needed to enable this site to accept pixs? please give me a clue as to how to make that happen. I love this forum but at times it seem s difficult to use. Other that Thank You for a great forum!>:)

·
Super Moderator
9,734 Posts
Pictures??!! Good luck with that. I tried for an hour to post pics tonight. This is the only forum I have never been able to post pics on. Is there some kind of pixie dust needed to enable this site to accept pixs? please give me a clue as to how to make that happen. I love this forum but at times it seem s difficult to use. Other that Thank You for a great forum!>:)
no majic other than it has to come from a hosting site like flickr , cant come direct from your computer

JtB

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Did you try the attachment drop screen???
Or flicker? Testing, 1,2,3??
My beer toast! From Musikfest before Steve Miller Band!!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts