Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home from work last night I heard a rattle from the left rear of the bike. This morning I pulled the saddle bag and noticed my belt was about to come off the rear sprocket, and the backing plate had came off the sprocket. Any one else experienced this? I see the sprocket assembly is $250 and of course my factory warranty is expired. Bike only has 14,600 miles.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
On the way home from work last night I heard a rattle from the left rear of the bike. This morning I pulled the saddle bag and noticed my belt was about to come off the rear sprocket, and the backing plate had came off the sprocket. Any one else experienced this? I see the sprocket assembly is $250 and of course my factory warranty is expired. Bike only has 14,600 miles.
Got a picture you can post for us to see? Maybe I missed something, but that bike should be under warranty still.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The bike has a 2yr warranty

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
Does the bike still have the original tire? If not, did the dealer replace it?
Did you do the 10,000 mile service or have the dealer do it?

Unless you bought that 2016 RGU in January of 2015, it is still under warranty.

If the dealer did all the service, he has no excuse to deny a warranty claim.

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Pictures would help. Bike should be under warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts