Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on EBAY. His "Buy It Now"price is a couple thousand above NADA average retail, but "Buy It Now" prices tend to always be their 'Pie-in-the-Sky' asking price. How often do you see a HD touring bike with less than 800 miles on it? This is a private sale. I know nothing about this bike other than what I read in the ad.

Reactions: Rat tail and Jblohm

·
Registered
355 Posts
This would be a good find for somebody that likes the color and is wanting a super low mile TC. Especially if they can get it for NADA price.

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Needs to be discounted a good bit. 800 miles this bike has been doing nothing but sitting. Due for tires they are age expired by now. Other issue with just sitting may or may not need to be addressed.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I bet he had a hard on for it and bought it- only to have the wife veto it and tell him take it back or get rid of it.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
For what it is worth my 2016 RGU was a good ride for 52,000 miles. We use to see alot of bikes a few years old with less than 1,000 miles on them . Older riders purchased them they gave up riding and just wanted to look at it a while longer. Others on the way out of riding but still wanted that one poker run a year ect.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I meet people that have nice boats that are docked at the river so they can go down there and sit. Not move the boat at all, just sit and they go down 2 or 3 times a year. That's it. Keep them in all year long.

Waste of lots of money, but hey. If can do it....

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,529 Posts
Same color as my wife’s bike. Asking price is just a little high, but guarantee if someone makes him a decent offer he’ll jump on it.

Reactions: Oclaf
1 - 11 of 11 Posts