Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my bike back from the dyno tune. Installed Tman 600sm cams, .030 cometic head gasket, adjustable pushrods, Harley super tuner, heavy breather, Vance and Hines power duals, and Vance and Hines SLP mufflers.

100 HP
113 Torque

I've seen several people asking about the head gaskets and these cams. Here is my results.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I hope it rides as good as it looks on the dyno. It is in the 30's here and I haven't rode it since bringing it home from the dealer just before Christmas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with the pro tuner (race tuner).

Buddy of mine just did a similar set up with Andrews 54 cams, .030 head gasket, fulsac x pipe, fulsac baffles, heavy breather, and TTS mastertune tuner.

98hp
110 torque

in case anyone was curious about this setup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I went with the pro tuner (race tuner).

Buddy of mine just did a similar set up with Andrews 54 cams, .030 head gasket, fulsac x pipe, fulsac baffles, heavy breather, and TTS mastertune tuner.

98hp
110 torque

in case anyone was curious about this setup.
Nice. I just ordered Andrews 57h cams, .030 headgasket, cam installation kit, air filter and the PRO Tuner with cable. All for $795.00. Can't wait to tear into it once the weather gets warmer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, Dan did the tune. I really trust him! He has done a lot of performance work and dyno's for several of my buddies.

Guess you know him?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts