Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just took off my 2016 Gloss Black inner fairing which includes gauge housing and the top duct gloss black. These were taken off before any miles were on the bike and put back in the boxes they come from the factory in. New the inner, glove box lids, gauge cowling is $1149 and the air duct is $349. Yours for $800 and you pay shipping to your zip code.
[/URL][/IMG]

If you want me to unwrap and show pics I can but they are bubble wrapped and ready to ship. PM me with your phone number if you want.

I thought I posted sold. Sorry!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are the weights and dims of the boxes? What is the zip code they are shipping from?
75189, 4lbs on the cowling, 19lbs on the fairing box. I should be able to shrink wrap the cowling and put it in the same box as the rest of the fairing. That would make that box a total of about 20lbs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
When calculating shipping costs, I need the weights and dimensions of the boxes you are shipping. You gave me the weights. Now I need the dimensions. Length, width, and height of the two boxes you are going to ship.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When calculating shipping costs, I need the weights and dimensions of the boxes you are shipping. You gave me the weights. Now I need the dimensions. Length, width, and height of the two boxes you are going to ship.
Sorry, I didn't see this response. I'll get it to you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts