Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 ROAD GLIDE ULTRA FOR SALE 36,000 MILE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. Love scooter but just not getting the ride time I would like. Has all the bells and whistles an Ultra should have plus CVO exhaust, lower progressive shocks and of GPS, security system. Tires have approx. 2500 miles and bike is ready to ride. Asking $16,250.00 OBO. don't why pics are rotated. will work on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Noice....what SwoMacAttack said...GLWS. Noice Shark.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
2016 ROAD GLIDE ULTRA FOR SALE 36,000 MILE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. Love scooter but just not getting the ride time I would like. Has all the bells and whistles an Ultra should have plus CVO exhaust, lower progressive shocks and of GPS, security system. Tires have approx. 2500 miles and bike is ready to ride. Asking $16,250.00 OBO. don't why pics are rotated. will work on it.
This is a killer deal and for a 2016 Rushmore....Noice bike and GLWS, should sell quick, priced right!

·
Registered
170 Posts
My phone does the same thing. Have not been able to figure it out. If you open the pic initially, then click on the pic again, it orients correctly and most often is larger. I think it has something to do with the file size. I use a Droid phone and the picture quality is pretty high, which makes the file sizes pretty large. GLWS, it is priced really well and should not be around for long.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts