Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2016 Road Glide Ultra. This has been my daily transportation since I picked it up in late 2016. It is in great shape and the only reason I am selling was that I got a great winter deal from a dealer to pick up a new bike. This has the 103ci motor and handles like a dream! It's been all up and down the midwest from Texas to Kentucky and Ohio and up and back through the Rockies and to Sturgis. I can get on this bike and ride it all day long! Has 67,450 garaged miles.

Since I had replaced the seat when I bought it, the original brand new seat is on the bike with probably less than 100 miles of riding on that seat. I also replaced the windshield and moved that over to my new bike so the original windshield is like new as well.

The bike has the Harley Chizeled Apes on it, Kuryakyn Crusher slip-ons, cruise pegs with heel rests, an air-horn, an EZ-Up center stand, and a few little dress pieces. The bike also has a hidden hitch that is up inside the fender so you cannot see it at all and is wired up to tow a trailer. We only towed the trailer twice in the last 4 years to do some camping. If you have an interest in the trailer, I would consider packaging that as part of a deal.

It has had regular maintenance done at the Harley Dealer. I have all of the sheets for the maintenance that was done here that I will give to the buyer. It is the kind of bike you can just hop on and ride across the country.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just dropped the price down to $12K. Great bike if anyone is looking!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Great price, might want to post the mileage on it also. Looks like someone will be getting a great deal.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great price, might want to post the mileage on it also. Looks like someone will be getting a great deal.
You are right, forgot to put that in here. Edited original post as well. It currently has 67,450 miles on it. It hasn't ever just sat in the garage to look pretty (until now)! Ride every day!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah maybe I could have said that better :). I am amazed that I have 9000 on the bike I just replaced it with 5 months ago. And that’s during the pandemic! I think we have 600-700 miles planned for this weekend. Houston to Austin and back, then to Galveston and back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts