Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my 2016 FLTRXS. looking for after market sissy bar and luggage rack for the 4 pt dock. I bought one from TMOTO they advertised for 2016 RG but not even close.

Any tips on who makes one other than HD?

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
There is a few different ones on amazon. I seen the TJMOTO ones. Real cheap prices. But. That's likely why it didn't come close. Things like this. I usually just buy Harley. Try Kuryakyn website.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...

There is a few different ones on amazon. I seen the TJMOTO ones. Real cheap prices. But. That's likely why it didn't come close. Things like this. I usually just buy Harley. Try Kuryakyn website.
Yeah HD will fit but $$$. Just took a separation from company so trying Aftermarket. Plus I'm just plain cheap.

Anybody confirm an eBay purchase?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Welcome :)

I picked up this sissy bar and rack off of ebay for 169.00. This is on my 2015 4-point attachment. Fit was excellent and the girlfriend loves it. Its adjustable so she can lean back if she wants.

Ghost Luggage rack Detachable Backrest Sissy bar Harley Davidson Touring 2009 UP Wisdom Motorcycle LLC is who sells them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Love my 2016 FLTRXS. looking for after market sissy bar and luggage rack for the 4 pt dock. I bought one from TMOTO they advertised for 2016 RG but not even close.

Any tips on who makes one other than HD?
Got this one off eBay for only $61 it's the exact one harley sells for $230 but doesn't have harley name on it. Quality is great couldn't find anything wrong with it I did have to ad loctite to the screw that holds the docking latch it kept working it's self loose. Used it on two trips so far and still looks great.

Two Up Air Wing Luggage Rack for Harley Electra Street Glide Road King 2009 2016 | eBay

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not problems at all, with no bags it's just like stock, with bags on just a little more of an angle than stock.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought mine off eBay also.Some racks will interfere with the antenna.I bought one just narrow enough.I like the stock antenna.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Looking at getting the same one, any antenae issues with this rack?
Have a HD sissy bar, it took a little tweaking to get that to fit right. Was hard to get on, and a pain to remove...not bad now :)
I know this is an older post, but since this thread has been resurrected:

The black docking points on the 4 point docking hardware are elliptical in shape. If they are oriented correctly, the sissy bar and rack should latch and un-latch with ease. I have seen many many bikes with them oriented incorrectly. Have had several dealership employees bad mouth the system, when it is really installer error.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts