Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question, I know the moco removed the CB from the new RGU.. Did they also remove FM from the radio (infotainment sys)?
Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Am I reading this correctly, HD removed FM from the radio? Why would they do that?

Yes while on longer trips I use the playlist on my phone. But locally I listen to FM to get traffic reports and listen to the music on the commute back and forth to work.

Bill

·
Registered
753 Posts
No, they did not remove FM.

I believe the info on the stick size is in the infotainment manual. There have been some posts of large sticks not being read properly in earlier versions of software.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
459 Posts
Reason asked is I use and older iPhone 256 gig since have over 64gigs in mp3?s( Almost 3800 songs ). So was wondering if it would take 64gig or 128gig one.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Reason asked is I use and older iPhone 256 gig since have over 64gigs in mp3?s( Almost 3800 songs ). So was wondering if it would take 64gig or 128gig one.

Mine reads my 64GB iPhone 6s Plus just fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
304 Posts
My ‘17 came with everything (FM, AM, WB) and I had the CB added ($ouch$), and had the dealer switch the cruise control button to the right housing and the PTT to the left housing. I have plenty of songs on my iPhone, and before any long ride, I just plug that into the USB and ride down the road with all options available, including making or receiving calls. These are great motorcycles.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My ‘17 came with everything (FM, AM, WB) and I had the CB added ($ouch$), and had the dealer switch the cruise control button to the right housing and the PTT to the left housing. I have plenty of songs on my iPhone, and before any long ride, I just plug that into the USB and ride down the road with all options available, including making or receiving calls. These are great motorcycles.
What did they switch to make the cruise and cb buttons work. just the button in the switch housing? I have a few friends and myself have been told it will not work correctly due to the canibus system.

·
Registered
304 Posts
My dealer told me a recent bulletin from MoCo provided instructions to make this work. It involves switching the buttons, then re-programming what they each do. No wires are re-routed. No problems with it so far, had it done a few weeks ago. I have really appreciated having the PTT moved to my left thumb, where I have been used to for years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts