Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did laconia in 1998 but i know things change.3 couples 2 roadglide's 1 roadking we all like the cabin's ,tents and the whole rally experience we are looking for a nice clean,cool place to stay near the rally next year,thanks everyone

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,045 Posts
Good to see you planning that far ahead as most lodging in the immediate area sells out. One thing you might want to consider is to look at what's available just north of Laconia in the East Campton to Lincoln area. You have the two largest ski ares/resorts there, Waterville Valley (35 miles from Laconia) or Loon Mt. (maybe 10-15 minutes further north). Last I counted there's pretty close to a gazzillion condos and other rentals that are very reasonable in the summer. My choice of these two would be Loon because they are just on the outskirts of Lincoln and Lincoln has several good restaurants. I'm pretty sure Loon does a zip-line trail if you're looking for a diversion some day. Plus the "Kanc" goes right by the front door of Loon.

Kancamagus Highway in NH: Welcome to the Kancamagus Scenic Byway!

Also look on here. I've found some good deals on here and you deal strictly with the owner of the property. Everything from cabins to castles. https://www.vrbo.com/?k_clickid=b8849b2d-4786-464f-95c7-c2ec46ac5532&ksid=b8849b2d-4786-464f-95c7-c2ec46ac5532&ksprof_id=213&ksaffcode=749136&ksdevice=c&gclid=CjwKEAjwguu5BRDq8uSKhaKIzDkSJACQ7WJlX_QJGDXnBGNT0RFxHjmQ3OhSIg6iMOx95F5y4pSV7hoCWl_w_wcB

Where ever you stay, it's all about the mountain riding when you're there. Be on the lookout for deer and moose from dusk til dawn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts