Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inquiring to anybody had a problem with electrical failure, I was towed in all electrical failed motor kept running, turned around got home turned bike off, wouldn't shut off finally quit and then nothing, did have running lights but nothing else. Has 5500 miles, no engine or exhaust mods still all stock with the exception of a few chrome bolt ons. Harley shop has had it for 3 weeks and cant find the problem ...that's why I bought a new bike so I wouldn't have any problems, traded in a 08 road glide anniversary model that never failed me .......fuses and relays still had power and were good

·
Registered
439 Posts
Find a new dealer. Something is really wrong with the dealer if they can't read an electrical schematic and isolate the cause of such a major problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2017 RGU, my bike had a different concern with front brake rotors having run-out causing excessive vibration when using the front brake. The dealership would mic the rotors tell me the maximum run out is 8mm and my right front is at 9 mm lert front is at 6mm. Long story short they replaced the RF still had a brake vibration, they wouldn't replace the LF until I called the factory service representative from Harley Davidson. He requested the dealership to install two new front rotors new hardware and new brake pads. Perfect now. Call the factory service representative.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts