Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nice to see someone post in SAE. Not sure whether those are good, great, or ballpark numbers because the M8 is still so new, but it looks like it would be a fun ride.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There not great numbers but just canned street tune other tuners will get better numbers runs better than stage 1 all i need.

·
Registered
575 Posts
As long as you're happy that's all that matters. Enjoy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
those numbers look A tad bit low! my m-8 stage 2 with torque cam. tts 2 tuner, and eliminator 400 slip ons. put out 110 pounds torque, and 97 hp.

·
Registered
22 Posts
those numbers look A tad bit low! my m-8 stage 2 with torque cam. tts 2 tuner, and eliminator 400 slip ons. put out 110 pounds torque, and 97 hp.
I took it in today at my 1000 mile service with s&s mk 45 slip ons to try and get the numbers up a little more. hppefully toe 4.5 inch mufflers dont lower my torque numbers.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
I have the stage 2 torque on my M8, I have absolutely no idea what the numbers are, but all I can say is I liked it when it was stock, I absolutely love it now. The cam made a big difference. There probably are better cams out, but I want to keep this bike as completely warranty friendly as possible.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Wow my 103 with cams is rolling 99 hp 110 tq though the M8 was going much higher. Ride a stock on demo day and felt more power than my 103 stock.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I'm interested in the torque cam for my stage 1 M8 but I'm concerned in getting a good tuner to tune my bike once I install it. Not a good tuner near me to trust with using a power vision and Target Tune. Any recommendations would be great. I found someone selling a cam from a cvo street Glide and it's a 498 cam but I don't know if that's the torque cam from Harley or not ?

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I'm interested in the torque cam for my stage 1 M8 but I'm concerned in getting a good tuner to tune my bike once I install it. Not a good tuner near me to trust with using a power vision and Target Tune. Any recommendations would be great. I found someone selling a cam from a cvo street Glide and it's a 498 cam but I don't know if that's the torque cam from Harley or not ?
Hillside Cycle in upstate NY is relatively near you and should be able to help

·
Registered
340 Posts
That's not the cam you want its the 447 .Its a decent cam, torque right where you want it over 100 at 2300 rpm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts