Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, i have a question, right now i have the Harley stage I installed in the bike with the boom amp, it is not enough, almost enough but not, and i want to know if i buy the stage 2 speakers and get the Harley flash, if this would sound better than going with the Diamond 4V2 with some Arc moto 602's, the reason i ask about the diamond with the Arc's is because i already has access the this setup, the stage I sounds great all around except for 80 MPH + with a helmet on, i can barely hear it, but then with the stars are aligned correctly and with a tail wind sometimes its kind of exceptable.
please advise?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
The HD Stage II is completely outclassed by the DA Micro4v2 and Arc Moto 602 alternative. Please do not waste your money on the Boom Stage II.

In the event you decide not to follow that advice, please let me know where you are getting the Arc Moto 602s at. I'll buy them instead :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the info , i figured all i need to do is add the stage II speakers and i would be done , but i just dont think the overall would even match the DA4v2 with the Arc 602's

·
Registered
753 Posts
The HD Stage II is completely outclassed by the DA Micro4v2 and Arc Moto 602 alternative. Please do not waste your money on the Boom Stage II.

In the event you decide not to follow that advice, please let me know where you are getting the Arc Moto 602s at. I'll buy them instead :)

Can’t say it any better than that and I’ve had all the components mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hey, where did you get your Arc Moto 602s from?
I got them from 77 Customs out of PA, they have a facebook and web page. A few years ago they spent some time on the other forum but had a falling out. From what I remember not really anyone's fault, it just didn't work out. I never had any problems with them and they were easy to work with. The owner and his wife had a really bad wreck a year or so ago, still in business so hoping they're fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts