Jackpot pre-production 2/1 exhaust
Dynojet Power Vision

6th gear run

5th gear run

6th gear vs baseline

·
Registered
590 Posts
Wow! that there is a great start with a new motor! I'm sure you and your people have been busting your ass.those are pretty impressive #s A square motor runs nice! Can't imagine what is next.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Got me eyeballing a M8 trade....u guys are baaaaad juju! Haha

·
Registered
77 Posts
With these modifications the stock HP went from 86 to 112, and the Torque went from 111 to 116. Glad to see dyno numbers on the M8 with AC, full exhaust, and cam; thanks for posting this.
The HP increased by 26, very impressive. The TQ only increased by 5. Why did the HP increase so much, and the TQ increased so little?

·
Registered
339 Posts
with these modifications the stock hp went from 86 to 112, and the torque went from 111 to 116. Glad to see dyno numbers on the m8 with ac, full exhaust, and cam; thanks for posting this.
The hp increased by 26, very impressive. The tq only increased by 5. Why did the hp increase so much, and the tq increased so little?

i would asume it was because of the cam

·
Registered
852 Posts
With these modifications the stock HP went from 86 to 112, and the Torque went from 111 to 116. Glad to see dyno numbers on the M8 with AC, full exhaust, and cam; thanks for posting this.
The HP increased by 26, very impressive. The TQ only increased by 5. Why did the HP increase so much, and the TQ increased so little?
Your only comparing "Peak" TQ. The TQ gains from 3500 RPM's to 6200 RPM's were huge and that really drove up the HP numbers. @ 5500 RPM the TQ jumped from 80#'s to 106#'s @ 6000 RPM the TQ jumped from about 72#'s to 97 #'s

Those are great #'s and that is stump pulling power. Great Job Jamie

Breathe deep Slo...do not go the the HD dealer today...STAY AWAY form the dealer

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Looks like the engine does very well with that cam, I guess I know what cam I'll be going with when I get another bike, unless something a lot better comes along .

Reactions: sloride

·
Registered
340 Posts
His base line dyno was not completely stock it had a 2-1 pipe and a power vision tune. So the bulk of the hp came with the cam and a little tq was gained as well. The bulk of tq came from changing a/c pipe and tune before the cam was added and that was the base line run. Which I think was a 10tq gain from stock, nice increase with pipe and a/c alone.

I have a stage 2 tq cam with stock pipe and sest .His tq is higher than mine before he put cam in!
I need that pipe!

·
Registered
186 Posts
WOW........very impressive! I know what cam I will use in the future! Thank you Fuel Moto for sharing!
Before you jump on that, check out Fuel Moto's FB page. The 777 cam results are posted there and probably here very soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts