Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dyno results from our 2017 H-D Road Glide, 107" Milwaukee Eight engine, completely stock as delivered. 5th gear run

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also note these bikes have the speed limiter set to 107Mph in the OE calibration. We unplugged the VSS and ran it to see if the rev ceiling was holding back peak Hp.

·
Registered
255 Posts
hmmmm would have thought it would have been much better than that. Atleast the tq

·
Registered
967 Posts
Also though better numbers on both hp/tq hope stage 1 and good tune make it close 100/115.
Guess Fuel MOTO already working on headers and tune will find out soon what numbers stage 1 give.

·
Registered
601 Posts
the harley spec sheet has the torque at 111-i don't know much about dynos but that is quite a difference than the fuelmoto run.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Man look how flat and smooth that torque curve is!!!

Can’t wait to see what Jamie produces after his mods.

·
Registered
967 Posts
the harley spec sheet has the torque at 111-i don't know much about dynos but that is quite a difference than the fuelmoto run.
Vehicle manufacturers trend to list engine torque not always measure at the wheels.
Yes heard the same 111 on one of the announcement. I take the dyno numbers.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I trust the Fuel Moto run more than Harley. Fuel Moto has nothing to gain by fluffing numbers. The MoCo on the other hand needs to sell bikes.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Looks like a smooth power delivery from the dyno graph, but only a small increase in hp and tq. Lets see how well a stage 1 will wake up the motor, and how well a cam will make power bump up as well.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts