Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Joe......I'm not sure how to put this so I am just going to come right out and say it.........you have to get over your fear of spending money

LOVE that bike Brother.
Thanks Eddie...

Yes I am trying to get over that phobia... I can always wait for my Anniversary and Birthday. My wife still loves me!!!

BTW. Been following your new bike. Have Fun. My new exhaust man's the bike up without being overwhelming... My next post will show what a cam can do...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Woods 222 Cam with a TTS MASTERTUNE and Dyno from my dealer. I was hoping for closer to FuelMoto's numbers on their Dyno Chart page... Torque doesn't hit at as low a rpm as theirs either... still happy. Should be able to keep up with my boy's bike!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yea but they were using a 2-1 and your not that far off... so awesome!!!! I've been thinking of going with they're set up with jackpots and a woods -222, be safe

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea but they were using a 2-1 and your not that far off... so awesome!!!! I've been thinking of going with they're set up with jackpots and a woods -222, be safe
Yes I think I gave up more power than I thought by staying with a 2-1-2 head pipe. I guess vanity won me over. Just like the looks of the dual exhaust. My son has a D&D 2:1 on his Street Glide. Definitely has a louder bark. But so did my last bike with true duals. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is the torque curve is a little low below 3500. That's where I really like my power... My old 103 with head work, true duals and a woods 666 cam made the most torque from 2500-4000 rpm. This one hits hardest from 3500-4500. and it's not just the dyno chart showing it. You can tell by the seat of your pants... Still better than stock and I won't have to be at the back of the pack anymore. Ha ha

1 - 20 of 82 Posts