Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally got her up on the Dyno just to see. New 2018 RGU with 114ci Stg 4 installed before pick up and 1000mile break in completed. HD Stage 4 114ci kit. Stock air cleaner cover with stage 1 kit, Scream'n eagle Head pipe and street cannons mufflers, HD EPA Compliant tuner & HD Pro tuner. Blue line is what it was putting out and still climbing (107.02hp & 111.03 ft-lbs) when it hit the speed limiter at about 5200 rpms. So after talking to my shop, He un-hooked the speed sensor and ran her again up to redline. Red Line run was 120.08 Hp & 109.81 ft-lbs. Yes with a better tuner it will run 100% better, but I have to keep the warrantee as long as I can on this one. Said hell with it on the last bike an basically bought it twice over. not bad in my book for being handcuffed by the man hahahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
So finally got her up on the Dyno just to see. New 2018 RGU with 114ci Stg 4 installed before pick up and 1000mile break in completed. HD Stage 4 114ci kit. Stock air cleaner cover with stage 1 kit, Scream'n eagle Head pipe and street cannons mufflers, HD EPA Compliant tuner & HD Pro tuner. Blue line is what it was putting out and still climbing (107.02hp & 111.03 ft-lbs) when it hit the speed limiter at about 5200 rpms. So after talking to my shop, He un-hooked the speed sensor and ran her again up to redline. Red Line run was 120.08 Hp & 109.81 ft-lbs. Yes with a better tuner it will run 100% better, but I have to keep the warrantee as long as I can on this one. Said hell with it on the last bike an basically bought it twice over. not bad in my book for being handcuffed by the man hahahaha
Congrats Man

Good Numbers For Sure

Swomack

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Congrats man, with a warranty to boot!

That's a WIN-WIN in my book

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lot of money for only a 7 lb gain in tq over stock. 40 hp gain is impressive, but you would think they would have revised that stage 4 cam for touring bikes to at least pull 110 tq at 2,500 rpm's. Oh, that's right, HD will copy the aftermarkets after about 10 years when the trend is burned out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts