Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone adjusted or changed the seat on an 18 CVO? I’m only 5-11 but the seating position seems to be more forward than my previous bikes. Any recommendations to move back an inch or so?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone adjusted or changed the seat on an 18 CVO? I’m only 5-11 but the seating position seems to be more forward than my previous bikes. Any recommendations to move back an inch or so?
I have the same bike and that particular seat slides you forward, I had mine redone, took and inch off the back and had him remove the some of the foam pad that slopes down. Now its more of a bucket seat, also had him install 1/2" of gel pad

Much better feel now and doesn't slide you forward

Good luck

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I have the same bike and that particular seat slides you forward, I had mine redone, took and inch off the back and had him remove the some of the foam pad that slopes down. Now its more of a bucket seat, also had him install 1/2" of gel pad

Good luck
By whom?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Mean City Cycles in NC would probably do it & they do good work. Could just google & call them to ask.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, you are describing it perfect. I’ve had MCC do a seat in the past. Just hate the down time waiting:)

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts