Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 CVO Road Glide: Fuel Moto M8 128 big bore kit, FM Level A CNC heads, Wood WM8-408 cam, SE ported 64mm TB, AIM SDR clutch, Jackpot XXX head pipe & Hi Roller mufflers, and tuned it with Dynojet Power Vision.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yup, that'll be a fun ride.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Wow! Crazy numbers and what looks to be a list of some well known parts manufacturers. Great job!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Same reaction from when I saw this on FuelMoto's FB page :grin::grin::grin:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
2018 CVO Road Glide: Fuel Moto M8 128 big bore kit, FM Level A CNC heads, Wood WM8-408 cam, SE ported 64mm TB, AIM SDR clutch, Jackpot XXX head pipe & Hi Roller mufflers, and tuned it with Dynojet Power Vision.

Beautiful Curves! Great #s! 'Gotta be a BLAST to Ride!!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Tits on a fucking Taco that is nice.......I mean REALLY nice..........Damn

I learned from the '15 Beast that while #s like that are bad fucking ass.......with my buddies all on stock and S1 motors......I get all ham fisted and then have to wait for them to catch up........while this is as tempting as an all expense paid trip Vegas with a midget muling the blow and pills until he picks up the hookers........I have to be okay with my little Stage 2 build at 107/127......but damned if I don't want to know what 150/150 feels like.........DAMN YOU FM

·
Shark of the Month October 13
8,091 Posts
Tits on a fucking Taco that is nice.......I mean REALLY nice..........Damn

I learned from the '15 Beast that while #s like that are bad fucking ass.......with my buddies all on stock and S1 motors......I get all ham fisted and then have to wait for them to catch up........while this is as tempting as an all expense paid trip Vegas with a midget muling the blow and pills until he picks up the hookers........I have to be okay with my little Stage 2 build at 107/127......but damned if I don't want to know what 150/150 feels like.........DAMN YOU FM
Correct me if I'm wrong .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EAqHx2lMk

Reactions: chowman63
1 - 16 of 16 Posts