Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Anybody know where I can get paint codes for wicked red and twisted cherry colors ?
Good luck with that. Harley doesn’t like to give those out. You can try and contact CPV in Wisconsin and see if they’ll tell you. They do all of the CVO paint jobs now (they used to be Gunslinger).

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
have you check on the price from HD. I know color makes a difference in price getting it from HD or any where else. When I needed Black hills gold for my sidecar. Contrary to what many said HD was the lowest cost.
Some of the colors are harder because they are a two coat color one base and a different final coat.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I realize that. My point was that CPV probably has the paint codes. They are painting my wicked red front fender now. They may be a good source of the info you’re looking for.
Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying. Is this a one color paint plus clear coat? Harley has it for 150+ for a pint. That maybe my best source, though I have heard that if its a multi coat paint the Harley paint may not match.

·
Super Moderator
1,775 Posts
Try thefactorymatch.com if you're looking for painted parts painted to match your bike.

Calgarglide

·
Registered
1 Posts
98628EFH PAINT TU QT TWISTED CHERRY

98628EFF PAINT TU QT WICKED RED

You can order these from Surdyke or NewCastle Harley. Both are pretty quick in their turnaround.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts