Located in SW Florida

·
Registered
6,799 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don’t have to sell but I have a 69 camaro and 65 chevelle ss also which leaves me little time for all
Plus my 16 yo son is much more interested in the cars so that’s going to be the route for now

C2C06770-09B4-4857-AAFE-E17C15F90DC3.jpeg

D1372D39-3A32-4D23-9980-23FF54292706.jpeg

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Tell us more about the cars! Ive had 2 camaros, 68 and a 72. If I didn't venture off into HD I would have another one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Chevelle is just a 283 all original except repaint at one time before me all matching numbers
A few minor dings

the camaro has an LS3 motor aprox 600hp give or take as far as I’m aware of but have not dynoed it
4:11 posi. And it will break the tires with out any trouble at 40 mph

BB65A804-D92D-4295-BEEB-359C957B3485.jpeg

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Those LS motors have changed the game for sure. Put one in, tune it, drive cross country no problems.
Very cool cars man! Is the Camaro a real RS?
I have a 05 avalanche with 225,000 miles. When the motor retires either the 6.2 or a LS3. Whatever is easier is what will be done. Way cheaper then buying a new truck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No
The camaro isn’t but it was done right
Everything tied together underneath
cal-trac , ac car, 4 wheel disc brakes etc

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Definitely a awesome car. Congrats man! Drive the wheels off of it

·
Registered
196 Posts
I would sell the CVO for the Camaro, that’s my dream car!!! Mine would be Hugger Orange and Black and tubbed, beautiful car !!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would sell the CVO for the Camaro, that’s my dream car!!! Mine would be Hugger Orange and Black and tubbed, beautiful car !!!
I own the bike and the cars already

just don’t have time for them all so I decided to let the bike go as we as a family have more fun with the cars
At least at this time in our life

maybe that’s what you meant ??

·
Registered
196 Posts
I own the bike and the cars already

just don’t have time for them all so I decided to let the bike go as we as a family have more fun with the cars
At least at this time in our life

maybe that’s what you meant ??
Absolutely, did the same with a boat three years ago big time conflict of interest!!! Boat was definitely more family friendly, not so much on the wallet though. Keep the bike till the kids get older I’m not riding much due to our son right now , hopefully that will change in a couple of years.
You are in a good situation whatever you decide!!!

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
My Old Man took my Mom to the Hospital in a '69 SS with the 375 in Hugger Orange and Black Stripes when she was in labor with me - He was passing Ambos on the way in as he did not want a mess in the back seat of his new car - Sold it and my my Mom's '59 Bird a year later for the Down payment on the house we grew up in......my Older Bros never let me hear the end of it..."You cost the family 2 cool cars"............sadly, I agree with them

Oh yeah, cool CVO......but that Chevelle is BEAUTIFUL

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Old Man took my Mom to the Hospital in a '69 SS with the 375 in Hugger Orange and Black Stripes when she was in labor with me - He was passing Ambos on the way in as he did not want a mess in the back seat of his new car - Sold it and my my Mom's '59 Bird a year later for the Down payment on the house we grew up in......my Older Bros never let me hear the end of it..."You cost the family 2 cool cars"............sadly, I agree with them

Oh yeah, cool CVO......but that Chevelle is BEAUTIFUL
Great story!!

you probably don’t remember but I’m
the guy who bought the Fullsac pipes from you a few years ago

1 - 15 of 15 Posts