Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing if there's any intrist in my new 2018 vivid black RG with under 2000 miles , touch screen with nav and alarm from factory, I have the Arnott air suspension that work's great with the up and down switch on the handle bars also a 10inch dark LSR sheld and stock one, also have stock suspension , also detachable sissy bar
I have 4 herniated disk in my neck that are pinching a nerve that goes into my hands :( Any way I though someone else will get a lot more use out of her , warranty is good for 17 more months , Garage kept , I can send you more pick ,
$ 23 k
Thank you
located in West Palm beach Fl
954-709-7191
mike

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Seeing if there's any intrist in my new 2018 vivid black RG with under 2000 miles , touch screen with nav and alarm from factory, I have the Arnott air suspension that work's great with the up and down switch on the handle bars also a 10inch dark LSR sheld and stock one, also have stock suspension , also detachable sissy bar
I have 4 herniated disk in my neck that are pinching a nerve that goes into my hands :( Any way I though someone else will get a lot more use out of her , warranty is good for 17 more months , Garage kept , I can send you more pick ,
$ 23 k
Thank you
954-709-7191
mike

I have the same affliction C5-C6 I go to the chiropractor q 2 weeks and I still manage to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same affliction C5-C6 I go to the chiropractor q 2 weeks and I still manage to ride.

I can ride and have been , I am just in so much pain not sure it's worth it at this time :(
I was told I need a 4 level fusion :(

·
Registered
388 Posts
I can ride and have been , I am just in so much pain not sure it's worth it at this time :(

Honestly if you can try a chiropractor, I had excruciating pain from my right hand, and couldn’t ride more than 10 minutes; after some x-rays and some manipulation, I’m back Touring again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly if you can try a chiropractor, I had excruciating pain from my right hand, and couldn’t ride more than 10 minutes; after some x-rays and some manipulation, I’m back Touring again.

Yes I have tried a a chiropractor , Maybe I will try one again :)
Thank you

·
Registered
95 Posts
I currently have c5 c6 herniation. Pain was so bad a month ago i couldnt work. Had a cat scan and find out results next week to see about removal and fusion. I advise you to research on the web about chiro manipulation and the effects. When the disc is herniated and bulging between vertebrae, grinding the bones against it may aggravate. The recovery time can be eight weeks to lose the pain. Cold,heat alternating. laying on my back with my head hanging off the bed,roll up a towel under youre neck and pull to traction youre neck. Ibuprofen as directed on the label religously. Good luck.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Probably should be careful with nerve impingement that causes pain and numbness. Can cause permanent damage to the nerves. I have C2 through C7 fused from degenerative disc issues. Prior to surgery I would wear an Airpack (fire dept.) and my arms would be numb for two days. Had several unstable places and the surgeon told me I needed surgery ASAP. Neck surgeries seem to go better than the lumbar stuff, in just talking to those that have experienced it. Just be careful about treating the symptomology as opposed to correcting the underlying problem.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
$ 23 k
Thank you
954-709-7191
mike

I have a few more miles on her now , around 2900 run's great , also I have added adjustable xp2 Helibars that also work great ,And have lowered the the price , " since the more I ride the more I hurt :( "
new price
$ 20,000

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now just under 4000 miles :) she runs great 2018 $ 20 k Located in S, Florida

call or text
954-709-7191
mike

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Sweet looking sled Mike...Sending good Karma your way...Bike is clean and should sell quickly!! Glws!

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
ok guy's now im @ 4750 miles garage kept, the price is coming down to $ 17500 for this 2018 Road glide

Thank you
mike
I guess there isn’t a big used market for these bikes?

0 interest in mine either.
Where else are you marketing your bikes? Do you include in your advert that the buyer might qualify for Harley financing which is easier to qualify for than a general bank or credit union? You can actually do the transaction at a participating Harley dealership.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Where else are you marketing your bikes? Do you include in your advert that the buyer might qualify for Harley financing which is easier to qualify for than a general bank or credit union? You can actually do the transaction at a participating Harley dealership.

Just here and Facebook sadly. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts