Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worked fine till today now I can not change songs back and forth on the iPod. Button works for volume and changing radio stations but not for changing songs on the iPod. Any ideas ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Haven’t run into this personally. But have noticed that the system occasionally doesn’t function from one startup to the next. But then will work correctly again.

Have you tried it since the issue occurred? It obviously could be a bad switch, but I would also try restarting your iPod device as well.

I’ve noticed that for most devices and even my 2017 RGU the best tech support has been “turning it off and turning it back on again”.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I turned it off and rebooted the system and it did not fix it. I will unhook the iPod and try that.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
@freedom1974 I know your fix. I haven't quite figured why it does it but I know how to fix it.

The left menu/toggle button, hold it down until you get the 4 way navigation screen then hit it again to toggle back to the radio. I think I notice this when I go to move something on my GPS screen.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Go into menus find seek ect make sure those are all correct to play next song not repeat song. Hit it by accident. And would not change till changed that setting.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
If all the setting on the bike are correct, plug the ipod into your computer and update it. I had an ipod that stopped working once. I had to uninstall and reinstall the software.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts