Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a bike last week and I just am not into it like I used to be. I have 150 miles on this thing and it isn't for me. Looking to get $26,800. Comes with all manuals everything. Bike is very nice and super clean like I said only 150 miles on it. Hasn't been over 3500PRM, just started the break in period. I know this is a hard bike to find right now, so maybe this might be a good deal for someone else! Why pay freight and dealer prep when you can have the same bike cheaper here. I know some dealers have been marking these up more than MSRP since they are so rare. Of course this bike comes with the same full warranty that you get if you buy new. $26,800 Located in Lowell, Arkansas.

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
edimean22, MSRP on that bike is $26,299 freight is another $435. last years bikes were in the 23k-24k price range.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Your price is too high pal!
Pretty sure he can ask what he likes... If you have some constructive advice Im sure he would appreciate a PM vice blowing up his post...

this aint HD Forum...

OP, GLWS sorry you have to move it!!!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I bought a bike last week and I just am not into it like I used to be. I have 150 miles on this thing and it isn't for me. Looking to get $26,800. Comes with all manuals everything. Bike is very nice and super clean like I said only 150 miles on it. Hasn't been over 3500PRM, just started the break in period. I know this is a hard bike to find right now, so maybe this might be a good deal for someone else! Why pay freight and dealer prep when you can have the same bike cheaper here. I know some dealers have been marking these up more than MSRP since they are so rare. Of course this bike comes with the same full warranty that you get if you buy new. $26,800 Located in Lowell, Arkansas.
OP, Are you in OKC?

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/d/road-glide-special-harley/6397407853.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts