Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had these on my bike for 6 months while trying to decide on my forever bars . They are the same height and width as stock RG bars but a lot less pullback which is why i got them. Will work on 17 and newer road glides. $175 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know why they won't work on a 15?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I believe the clamp is a different size but i may be wrong. 2016 and down have 1” clamp while 2017 and up have 1.25”.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I believe the clamp is a different size but i may be wrong. 2016 and down have 1” clamp while 2017 and up have 1.25”.

14 (15 for road glide) and up are 1.25" . I have these on my 15 RGS now, will be changing to some meat hooks shortly. Much better than stock.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
14 (15 for road glide) and up are 1.25" . I have these on my 15 RGS now, will be changing to some meat hooks shortly. Much better than stock.

Thank you for the clarification. I wasn’t sure what year the clamps changed.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New price. $140 shipped

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
When I had my Road King I wanted to put my RGU bars on it. But then I realized that won't work with riding in the wind. Need a little forward lean when riding in the wind.

I guess I am one of the rare riders who likes the OEM Road Glide Special bars and wish Harley would come out with a new softail with handlebar mounted speedo and tach and buckhorn bars. :grin:

·
Registered
382 Posts
When I had my Road King I wanted to put my RGU bars on it. But then I realized that won't work with riding in the wind. Need a little forward lean when riding in the wind.

I guess I am one of the rare riders who likes the OEM Road Glide Special bars and wish Harley would come out with a new softail with handlebar mounted speedo and tach and buckhorn bars. :grin:

To clarify I didn’t mind the stock bars; wrist angle just a bit extreme. I love my Tallboy Bars

Stock Bars for Sale...PM for Details

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

Always liked the looks of buckhorn bars. But with carpal tunnel I can't ride with them or anything close. These road king bars are pretty good for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts