113 Posts
2017 Road Glide Special
107" M8 engine
Cyclerama 460 cam
De-Cat head pipe
SE Street Cannon mufflers
Dynojet Power Vision

"Best Bang for the BUCK"
This is the second forum I’ve seen you post this on. Do you have a personal beef with Jamie over at FuelMoto or do you just enjoy trying to stir up trouble? Not many sheets have been posted on the 22X cam so instead of being appreciative to one of our vendors/members posting helpful information, you decide to crap all over his post by saying there are better options out there. Incredibly helpful - I’m sure the general membership appreciates your input (sarcasm).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Cams and more Cams

Seems it is you that has the beef.... This and other forums are full of opinions, and this guy shared his. Simple add ons and what looks like some great numbers. Have you not seen what one of "our" sponsors says about others on this website.... take a close read, you'll see it..... Come on, let the guy have his opinion.... we all have one. CSM-H

PS: by the way, I support FuelMoto to the point of having driven my motorcycle to their shop in Wisconsin from Maryland because I wanted them to Dyno my bike.... just saying..

This is the second forum I’ve seen you post this on. Do you have a personal beef with Jamie over at FuelMoto or do you just enjoy trying to stir up trouble? Not many sheets have been posted on the 22X cam so instead of being appreciative to one of our vendors/members posting helpful information, you decide to crap all over his post by saying there are better options out there. Incredibly helpful - I’m sure the general membership appreciates your input (sarcasm).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Seems it is you that has the beef.... This and other forums are full of opinions, and this guy shared his. Simple add ons and what looks like some great numbers. Have you not seen what one of "our" sponsors says about others on this website.... take a close read, you'll see it..... Come on, let the guy have his opinion.... we all have one. CSM-H

PS: by the way, I support FuelMoto to the point of having driven my motorcycle to their shop in Wisconsin from Maryland because I wanted them to Dyno my bike.... just saying..
Opinions are always allowed and encouraged on this forum; however, attempting to hijack a thread is more than just sharing one's opinion. The OP posted his sheet under "Dyno Runs" and was merely showing the results of a particular set-up. Posting another dyno sheet that shows better results is in poor taste and shows a lack of etiquette. If "George W" feels so strongly about his dyno sheet and wants to share his opinion on the matter, nothing is preventing him from doing so by creating his own thread. What he chose to do instead comes across as him purposely trying to undermine Jamie's post; additionally, it comes across as a vendor posting anonymously in attempt to discredit another vendor.

I'm all for opinions, and ironically, I am actually in the process of switching over to the cam that George W posted about, but how George decided to go about sharing his opinion shows a distinct lack of class. You clearly disagree, which is what makes this forum so great - not everyone has to agree on everything.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I wouldn't take that to the bank, different Dyno's
Agreed. Fuel Moto tested the Cycle-rama 460 cam and it came up short of those numbers. Although it was close. They tested 6 in total. The results are posted in a different thread.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Agreed. Fuel Moto tested the Cycle-rama 460 cam and it came up short of those numbers. Although it was close. They tested 6 in total. The results are posted in a different thread.
which only goes to show everyone chasing numbers that on any given day... Numbers can be funny. I'll bet your ass can't tell the difference between 114 lbft of torque and 116 lbft. Nor can it tell the difference between 110 and 114 hp. It's only bragging rights. I say forget about chasing numbers and focus on chasing the sun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts