Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2018 Roadglide F.S. w/552 miles $21,000.

I have essentially a brand new 2018 Roadglide for sale with only 552 miles on the odometer.
Bike is Sumatra Brown with tons of metal flake - sparkles big time in the sunshine, no scratches, chips ect… cleaner than when I purchased it...
Dealer installed Stage 1 Screamin' Eagle kit - Exhaust, intake and Screamin' eagle race tuner.
Awesome sound system with Hetrz speakers and biketronics amp - loud and clear at 80 mph.
Bike has the larger screen w/GPS.
Klockwerks windshield, H.D. grips, H.D. ext. reach seat, H.D. floor board extenders ( I'm 6'2"), lots of H.D. chrome parts added.
I bought the bike last April - forced to sell due to illness :-(
Priced to sell at $21,000.00

I am located in Northern California Foothills/Central Valley area - Copperopolis/Stockton/Modesto
John - 209-559-3864

Attachments

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Beautiful scoot, sure will make someone a great ride, but not me. I will although keep you in my prayers and hope that you make a full recovery and get complete healing.
What Jack said. Pray all your treatments go well.

·
Registered
975 Posts
That's a great price point to sell!!!and the sounds system you installed is killer....Nice bike and good luck on your treatment! GLWS!! Price is perfect for a fast sale!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you to all my well wishers, I have owned 5 Harleys and one the best things about bike ownership is the brotherhood of perfect strangers that goes with it.

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
Beautiful scoot, sure will make someone a great ride, but not me. I will although keep you in my prayers and hope that you make a full recovery and get complete healing.
I agree with this. I’m sure the bike will sell quickly, but my prayers are for your recovery.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
First, I will lift you and your family up in prayer. Bruce Dickinson, lead singer for Iron Maiden, had throat cancer and recovered. He is still singing and still earning his nickname of Air raid. I only mention this as you have a great bike there. My wife was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer and the motorcycles were a relief for me as a caregiver. This beautiful bike of yours can help keep your spirits up, and you will need to keep a positive mental attitude for this fight. So, before you sell it, think of how you may be able to use it to benefit you and help save you. Blessings to you as you engage in this battle. #cancersucks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First, I will lift you and your family up in prayer. Bruce Dickinson, lead singer for Iron Maiden, had throat cancer and recovered. He is still singing and still earning his nickname of Air raid. I only mention this as you have a great bike there. My wife was diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer and the motorcycles were a relief for me as a caregiver. This beautiful bike of yours can help keep your spirits up, and you will need to keep a positive mental attitude for this fight. So, before you sell it, think of how you may be able to use it to benefit you and help save you. Blessings to you as you engage in this battle. #cancersucks
Well said zinc and yes I am a huge fan of Bruce's and know his story well.

I have other toys to help with therapy so it's a matter of thinning down a little bit and all the other toys are paid off :smile:

thank you for the words of wisdom and encouragement my friend.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Well said zinc and yes I am a huge fan of Bruce's and know his story well.

I have other toys to help with therapy so it's a matter of thinning down a little bit and all the other toys are paid off :smile:

thank you for the words of wisdom and encouragement my friend.
As OP already stated: "WORDS OF WISDOM" @08Zinc Grateful for your friendship and to have you as a brother in Christ! @copperjohnc; sounds like you have the right attitude going into this already; again, praying for you!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Prayers headed your way, you gotta do what’s best, take care of yourself and get better, HD sells new bikes everyday, before you know it you’ll be in the wind again. Take care. flhman

1 - 20 of 24 Posts