Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that the turn signals on the 2019 RGS is still incandescent (so I'd replace with Custom Dynamics or similar).

Does anyone know if the headlight on a RGS is a DayMaker / LED ? I assume it must be a Daymaker on the CVO...

Thanks

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Thanks. I'm adding up what I'd probably spend 'after' purchase and it's scary. This is one less thing.
Scary?? the word I like to use is Disgusting!! I bought my 18 last October and spent over 10k over the winter on it.. Disgusting because most of it is shit that should already be on a 30k bike!!
LED lights
Bars
Seat
Floor boards that fit bigger than a size 9 boot
Quality suspension
Windsheild
Anyway it does add up fast... Good luck with your mods....

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got a chance to look at these myself and see that the specials are led though not the projector type in Daymaker or the Custom Dynamics headlight recommended.

I have a CVO on order and assumed this would have Daymakers. The dealer didn't have any for me to see, but to a pics look like CVOs come with the same linear led as the specials. That's kinda disapointing...

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Got a chance to look at these myself and see that the specials are led though not the projector type in Daymaker or the Custom Dynamics headlight recommended.

I have a CVO on order and assumed this would have Daymakers. The dealer didn't have any for me to see, but to a pics look like CVOs come with the same linear led as the specials. That's kinda disapointing...
Stock headlights are all the same and have been since 2015. Nothing different on any of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts