Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I think you will get very few replies. The 2019 custom colours do not seem to be big sellers. I think there are only 2 others on this forum along with me to have the kinetic green version. I do like the Blue Max as well - same graphic. The flake on both is VERY subtle, but it really pops in the sunshine. I love it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are a couple more I was able to get, I ordered and installed the king tour pack. like said in previous post, in the sun the metal flake really pops, I love it.
Yes only saw one in the shop at the Dealer when they came out. I am picking mine up around July 1st. Would like to see one in the sun but will likely have to wait until I get mine.
Thanks for the pics. the tour pack looks good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have that color also. lots oj thumbs up from people for the color.. In the sun it looks amazing. You will be very happy with your choice.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The blue max is a gorgeous color. The local harley dealer took one, put a chrome front end and wheels on it but had a painter add some more flake in a mid coat and man it just popped.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am looking at one now, I was wondering about the tour pack having graphics on it. That picture helps alot! One reason to go OEM vs something like the AdvanBlack version I think.

I apologize for the thread necro!

Brian

·
Registered
290 Posts
There's a very nice pitchfork-shaped graphic (same style as on the bags) on TOP of the tourpak on both the kinetic green and blue max custom color options. It would put you off putting a luggage rack on the top of the lid because it would hide the lovely graphic. I found the pic I had saved months back...... here it is...

(In the end I decided against a tourpak.....)

·
Registered
889 Posts
I saw a Trike today in Blue Max at a dealer and they move it outside into the sunlight for me. I liked what I saw.
Congrats on the New Sled....Pics please, outside in the Sun!!!Ride safe, but just ride!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts