Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I remember reading somewhere that the 18 & 19 bikes have a weird inclusion in the front forks and that there is nothing available for them. I spoke with my suspension guy - the Racetech dealer for Australia, and he rattled off some type of suspension and says he can do a front end upgrade.

I don’t suppose anyone out there knows of any front suspension options for my bike?

Thanks in advance.

Dargle

·
Registered
323 Posts
Legends has a front suspension setup for the RGS. I put it in mine. to be honest, I don't think I'd do it again. Rear shocks are a totally different matter. I put Legends on mine and they made a world of difference.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I took my wife’s 17 RGS for a ride, rode really horrible I couldn’t dial it in So I got her. Set of legend Revo A totally different ride but based on these posts I’m going to leave the front alone for now I did my 2010 and put progressive monotube’s in the front years ago really made a difference but I did progressive 4400 coil overs and it only made a slight difference I’ve got my eye on these legends ride safe

·
Registered
37 Posts
I used the Progressive monotones on the front and Ohlins in the rear of my 19 RGS. I used the taller Ohlins and I sit a little higher then I like. I'm adding a 1" lowering kit to the bike, so I should be where I want to be.

My front feels good, I added a little extra oil and with the Ohlins in the rear, the bike is planted to the road, rides nice. Happy so far.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I just did the Legends on the front and Revo-As on the rear while at the Legend factory tour. The ride back from Sturgis to Deadwood was eye opening. The Legends feel more planted and the bike now has a sporty feel compared to stock. Highly recommended.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fox also makes a cartridge. I plan to give them a try this winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts