Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm down to one last item as everything else has sold!

CVO Back Rest $230 I have a box big enough to ship this

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Exhaust sold.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
SOLD

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update, I did get a few amazon boxes, so I'll list off what I can ship if someone is interested. Right now I have a sale pending on the shocks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: timrate

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump! I found a box big enough to ship the seats if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump.. have to clear out my closet.

·
Registered
489 Posts
RGS_2019 is a great seller. Received shocks and were exactly as described. Shipping was quick and I received the item within a few days. Thanks again!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Decided to part ways with my baby. I'm going to stock her out for the most part so.

Windshields are pickup only, unless I find a box big enough to ship.

I have two of the 8.5" black smoke Memphis shade windshields and another 10" smoke Memphis shade windshield as well. Asking $100ea firm.
PICKUP ONLY in DFW area!

Jackpot M8 street outlaw black slash up slip on mufflers without resonators. asking $250
Willing to ship these! I found a box I can put them in.

Harley's low profile solo touring seat in brown. PN 52000057 $250

Harley's low profile passenger pillion PN 52400040 $200

Also have the backrest from CVOBackRest, but I can't remember the PN. It's meant for the CVO's or the seat above. $250 I have a box big enough to ship this
Hey man I'm interested in the 10" smoke,I live in Pennsylvania,just so happens my Son lives in White Settlement and my mother is visiting him until this Sunday than flying back home with my grandson. I just bought my 1st Shark 18 RGU
I honestly know very little about anything. Will any of this fit my bike??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RGS_2019 is a great seller. Received shocks and were exactly as described. Shipping was quick and I received the item within a few days. Thanks again!
You are welcome man, hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Great improvement over stock..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey man I'm interested in the 10" smoke,I live in Pennsylvania,just so happens my Son lives in White Settlement and my mother is visiting him until this Sunday than flying back home with my grandson. I just bought my 1st Shark 18 RGU
I honestly know very little about anything. Will any of this fit my bike??
Sorry for some reason I'm not getting notifications anymore, but yes it will fit you shark for sure!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 44 Posts