Road Glide banner

2019 Road Glide SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

7K views 49 replies 15 participants last post by  Ohiobellboy 
#1 · (Edited)
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD

#7 ·
Update, I did get a few amazon boxes, so I'll list off what I can ship if someone is interested. Right now I have a sale pending on the shocks.

#10 ·
Bump! I found a box big enough to ship the seats if anybody is interested.

#18 ·
You are welcome man, hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Great improvement over stock..

#16 ·
Decided to part ways with my baby. I'm going to stock her out for the most part so.

Windshields are pickup only, unless I find a box big enough to ship.

I have two of the 8.5" black smoke Memphis shade windshields and another 10" smoke Memphis shade windshield as well. Asking $100ea firm.
PICKUP ONLY in DFW area!

Jackpot M8 street outlaw black slash up slip on mufflers without resonators. asking $250
Willing to ship these! I found a box I can put them in.

Harley's low profile solo touring seat in brown. PN 52000057 $250

Harley's low profile passenger pillion PN 52400040 $200

Also have the backrest from CVOBackRest, but I can't remember the PN. It's meant for the CVO's or the seat above. $250 I have a box big enough to ship this
Hey man I'm interested in the 10" smoke,I live in Pennsylvania,just so happens my Son lives in White Settlement and my mother is visiting him until this Sunday than flying back home with my grandson. I just bought my 1st Shark 18 RGU
I honestly know very little about anything. Will any of this fit my bike??

#19 ·
Sorry for some reason I'm not getting notifications anymore, but yes it will fit you shark for sure!

#22 ·
Yes i do! Let me know your zip code and I can get you a quote on shipping if interested.

#31 ·
Sent PM

#32 ·
Decided to part ways with my baby. I'm going to stock her out for the most part so.

Jackpot M8 street outlaw black slash up slip on mufflers without resonators. asking $220
Willing to ship these! I found a box I can put them in.

Harley's low profile solo touring seat in brown. PN 52000057 $230

Harley's low profile passenger pillion PN 52400040 $180

Also have the backrest from CVOBackRest, but I can't remember the PN. It's meant for the CVO's or the seat above. $230 I have a box big enough to ship this
I tried to look up CVOBackRest and ended up at BadBoyzCyclez. Do you have a link to what you are referring to?

#33 ·
I believe CVOBackRest was the old company name or something. I don't find anything on them, but my receipt does say cvobackrest.com on it lol

#36 ·
As of right now I do. I have someone interested just waiting to see if they will be picking this up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.